2. Replace the control board.
1. Check if the wiring or connection of DC&AC side existed poor contact or wire damage phenomenon
2. Check if the ground wire connection is connected well among solar panels
3. Check if the inverter, wiring, or solar panel is located in a very wet condition.
4. When In a dry environment, to restart inverter ( disconnect DC&AC switch, wait for 5 mins, then turn it on), observe if it can return to normal running.
1. Make sure that the AC&DC connection is correct, especially pay attention to the “N” and “PE” cable, to check if their connection has been done well.
2. Restart inverter (disconnect DC&AC switch, wait for 5 mins, then turn it on), observe if it can return to normal running.
2. Observe if the FAN can normally running( judge it by hearing the running sound or use a hand to feel the wind status).
3. Disconnect both of AC and DC side switch, after 5 minutes, to check if the FAN connection wire is loose.
4. Replace the faulty fan, and observe if the inverter can return to normal.